I want to talk about the importance of confessing the Word of God over your financial prosperity. Most of you already know that it’s God’s will for you to prosper materially and especially in the area of finances. Many of you have sown finances on numerous occasions and in different situations and you are waiting on God to bring in your harvest.
But did you know that harvesting is our responsibility.
Harvesting is not automatic.
Harvesting is our responsibility.
Harvesting is done with words of faith.
The following is a prophetic Word given to the congregation of Eagle Mountain Intl Church, but this word definitely speaks and applies to the entire Body of Christ. So read it carefully and pay close attention to what God is saying to you through it.
Word of the Lord through Brother Keith Moore
Concerning Eagle Mountain International Church’s giving, God’s heart is grieved. It is bothering God that we are not reaping. People are deceived in their thinking if they are just waiting on God to bring it to them. Some are disillusioned and aggravated with God. “How much more can I give?”
You think you are waiting on God. You think reaping is automatic. You think once you put the money in, it’s all up to Him. You just sit back and relax and think it’s all going to just come on you. That is ignorance and confusion.
I challenge you to hear the word of the Lord and make up your mind. “I am not just a good giver. I am a good reaper. I am going to get real good at reaping.”
Amen! So we are going to get real good at reaping. And the way we call in our harvest is by speaking and declaring words of faith out of our mouths. Our words of faith bring in the harvest. Angels hearken to the Word of God and cause it to come to pass in our lives, when we give voice to the Word of God.
Psalm 103:20 NKJV
Bless the Lord, you His angels, who excel in strength, who do His word, heeding the voice of His word.
You have given but it’s time for you to do some reaping. So to help you get started, below is some prosperity confessions accompanied with scripture references for you to start declaring over your life.
I want to challenge you to do this for the next 10 days. Print it out. Paste it on your fridge. Set reminders on your phone but whatever it takes, make sure that you declare these prosperity promises over your life for the next 10 days.
You can also download the Prosperity Confession under our confessions tab. https://rhemaflc.co.za/confessions/prosperity-confessions/
God will watch over His Word to perform it in your life as you believe and speak His Word over your circumstances.
- Christ has redeemed me from the curse of the law; Christ has redeemed me from poverty. Christ has redeemed me from sickness; Christ has redeemed me from spiritual death. (Galatians 3:13-14; Deuteronomy 28)
- Jesus has delivered me from poverty and given me wealth. He set me free from sickness and has given me health. He has delivered me from spiritual death and has given me eternal life. (2 Corinthians 8:9; Isaiah 53:5-6; John 10:10; 5:24)
- With the measure I give out, it is measured back to me. I sow bountifully, therefore I reap bountifully. I give cheerfully and God is able to make all grace (every favour and earthly blessing) come to me in abundance, so that I may always and under all circumstances and whatever the need, be self-sufficient – possessing enough to require no aid or support and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation…..Thus I will be enriched in all things and in every way, so that I can be generous, (and my generosity as it is) administered…will bring forth thanksgiving to God (2 Corinthians 9:6-8; 11 Amp)
- I delight myself in the Lord and He gives me the desires of my heart. (Ps. 37:4)
- I have given and it is given to me, good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over comes back to me – all the time. (Luke 6:38)
- I do not lack any good thing, for my God always supplies all my need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:19)
- The Lord is my Shepherd and I do not want for any good thing, because Jesus was made poor, that I, through His poverty, might have abundance. Jesus came that I might have life and have it more abundantly. (Ps. 23:1; 2 Corinthians 9:8; John 10:10)
- I have received the gift of righteousness; therefore, I reign as a king in life by Jesus Christ. (Romans 5:17)
- The Lord has pleasure in the prosperity of His servant, and THE BLESSING of Abraham is mine. (Ps. 35:27; Galatians 3:14)
- I seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, so all the other things I need are added to me. (Matthew 6:33)
- God, who did not withhold or spare even His own Son, but gave Him up for me, freely gives me all things. (Romans 8:32)
- The powerful, active, living Word of God is always on my lips. I meditate on it day and night that I may observe and do what is written in it. As a result, I am prosperous and successful. And since I’m willing and obedient, I eat the good of the land. (Hebrews 4:12; Joshua 1:8; Isaiah 1:19)
- The Lord teaches me to profit and leads me by the way I should go. Blessings are coming upon me and overtaking me, as the Lord daily loads me with benefits. (Isaiah 48:17; Deuteronomy 28:2; Ps. 68:19)
- I have faith and do not doubt. Whatever I ask for in prayer, really believing, I receive from the Lord, who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that I ask or think. (Matthew 21:21-22; Ephesians 3:20)
- I ask and it is given to me; I seek and find; I knock and the door is opened to me. (Matthew 7:7-11)
- I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. So, the wealth of the sinner, which is laid up for me, is finding its way into my hands. God is giving sinners the task of gathering and storing up wealth to hand it over to me. (2 Corinthians 5:21; Proverbs 13:22; Ecclesiastes 2:26)
- The Lord goes before me, levels the mountains and makes the crooked places straight. He gives me the treasures of darkness and hidden riches of secret places. (Isaiah 45:2-3 Amp)
- God gives me seed because I’m a sower. He will multiply the seed I have sown. (2 Corinthians 9:10 Amp)
- I prosper in every way and my body stays well. (3 John 2 Amp)
(Taken from the Financial Life-Line kit of KCM)